Covid-19 In Person Protocol:
1. If you are experiencing any of the signs of Covid-19, have come into close contact with someone who has it or have traveled outside the country within 14 days, we ask that you stay home and join us via the live stream. (see Signs and Symptoms of Covid-19)
2. When joining us for worship, please maintain 2 metres of physical distance (indoors and outside) with people other than your family/social bubble. Doors will be propped opened to allow for easy flow through out the church.
3. Each week, we ask that you RSVP for in-person services via the link on our homepage . If you are unable to pre-register, please know that you are welcome to join us and we will ask you for contact information at the door. This information is for contact tracing purposes only.
4. We require that you wear a mask or face covering while inside the building.
5. Several hand sanitizing stations will be available, and extra cleaning of high touch areas will be done.
6. Please refrain from handshakes and hugs as greetings. Instead offer a wave, nod, bow, smiley eyes, or smile!
7. Our sanctuary seating has been adjusted to provide physically distanced spacing. We have created spaced groupings of chairs and invite individuals and families to find one that meets their needs.
8. Washrooms (i.e. both downstairs and upstairs) will be available and will be limited to one person at a time.
9. We will not be handing out any printed material (including the mail folders) and will project all service elements onto the screens.
10. We will not be passing around offering plates during the service but will provide a Ministry Giving drop box near the entrance to the sanctuary for weekly donations to support the ministry of the church and our ministry partners.
11. Children's Worship and Kids Focus are not available at this time. We invite families to worship together in our sanctuary instead. There are tables at the back of the sanctuary reserved for families with young children. If you wish to bring a blanket from home for your children to play on, feel free to do so. We don’t mind if there’s a bit more noise!
12. There will be no nursery care available at this time.
13. There will be no congregational singing in worship. We will continue to find other creative ways to praise and draw close to God.
14. We will not have coffee or beverages available before or after the service. Everyone is asked to reserve conversation, beyond a simple greeting, to outside the church building. When outside, please keep physically distanced from those not in your family/social bubble.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How will I know if there is still space for me and my family at church?
A: The size restrictions on worship gathering is 30% of capacity. Our Sunday registration is capped below that to leave plenty of room for walk-ups. If a Sunday reaches the cap, the registration for that day will be removed. So far, we are not close to reaching our capacity on Sundays, so we encourage everyone who would like to come to RSVP and join us in person.
Q: What's the deal with masks?
A: We ask that everyone wear a mask during the Sunday gatherings, including the entrance, duration of the service, and exit. This is consistent with school regulations, and we want everyone to feel as safe as possible.
Q: Where will I find the Live Stream on Sunday?
A: Our Sunday gathering will be streamed to our Facebook page and YouTube account, and will be available after the service on the Church from Home page. Thank you for your patience as we work out the kinks over the next few weeks.
Q: I have a question or concern that isn't addressed here. Who should I contact?
A: Please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We want to hear from you, so please reach out.